Inspired by the recipe of Ina Garten, a famous American presenter of a cooking show, Jennifer Garner's meatballs have everything to make your mouth water. So here's the recipe!
For its subscribers, it has become a regular appointment . On his instagram account , American actress Jennifer Garner offers her more than 13,5 millions cooking video subscribers. The concept ? The multi-award winning actress and ex-wife of Ben Affleck films herself pretending to host a cooking show , as the famous American presenter would do Ina garden . Except that in his videos, the term 'pretend' is very important. This is also the name of his show: 'Pretend Cooking Show' ('Imaginary Cooking Show').
In his Instagram post of September 15 , Jennifer Garner revisits the meatballs with tomato sauce by Ina Garden. In the recipe of the actress, some modifications have been made so that her 'small picky eaters' approve of the dish. Thereby, children and adults can enjoy these delicious flavors. So you too, let yourself to attempt by these dumplings minced meat dipped in a delicious tomato sauce, all while 10 steps only !
For the meatballs
For the sauce
2. In a salad bowl, mix all the ingredients thoroughly dumplings with your hands. When the mixture is homogeneous, shape dumplings and set aside.
3. In a large saucepan, pour equally the olive oil and the vegetable oil to obtain about 1.5 cm of liquid. Done heat The mixture.
4. Do come back them dumplings of meat, turning them to make them brown uniformly. drop them off then on a plate lined with paper towel. Once cooking is complete, remove the oil , most do not clean the marmite.
5. In the same pan, pour a tablespoon of olive oil . Over medium heat, add the grated onion and stir occasionally until browned.
6. Then add the second and stir for about a minute.
7. Pour the balsamic vinegar , stir and then pour the Red wine while stirring.
8. Add the tomatoes and bring to a low boil. Add a few teaspoons of this and of pepper .
9. deposit the meatballs in the sauce, then cover while letting the steam escape a little. Put on low heat and simmer for about an hour, stirring occasionally.
10. Taste and add salt or pepper if necessary.
All of Jennifer Garner's cooking videos are also available on the YouTube channel Garnerish .Source journaldesfemmes.fr