A bit of freshness with the sundae, candied fruit and its chocolate sauce from Cyril Lignac
To change from pastries and logs, Cyril Lignac suggests finishing your holiday meal with a homemade ice cream. Here is the recipe from Tous en Cuisine.
Not a log fan? Swap this dessert for a sundae with candied fruit and sauce chocolate . A recipe proposed by Cyril Lignac in All in the Kitchen .
Ingredients for Cyril Lignac's ice cream with candied fruit and chocolate sauce
For this recipe, Cyril Lignac offers you to buy an ice cream already ready in the trade. Here is the list of ingredients of its sundae with candied fruits and sauce chocolate :
For the candied fruit ice cream:
- 1 50 cl bottle of glace vanilla
- 2 tbsp. candied fruit soup soaked in 2 tbsp. kirsch
For the chocolate sauce:
- 9 cl whole milk
- 10 cl of full liquid cream
- 30 g of sucre in poudre
- 120 g of chocolate noir
- 25 cl whipped whipped cream
- A few crushed and roasted hazelnuts
Preparing the candied fruit ice cream with chocolate sauce by Cyril Lignac
The recipe for this sundae with candied fruit and chocolate sauce from Cyril Lignac is very easy to do. Here are the preparation steps:
- In a salad bowl previously cooled in the freezer, place the vanilla ice cream and add the candied fruit to the kirsch. Mix with an electric mixer and return directly to the freezer.
- In a saucepan, boil the milk with the cream and the sugar then pour over the chocolate in batches. Mix well.
- In ice cream cups, pour the chocolate sauce. Add the whipped cream then a scoop of candied fruit ice cream. Sprinkle with hazelnuts and coat with chocolate sauce.
This dessert will be perfect after a heavy meal. Follow us to discover more recipes from Cyril Lignac.